Saturday, July 21, 2012

Hoping to do this right... CURRENTLY!

So, I have been looking through teaching blogs, and you know how that goes, one links to another, and to another... its an endless cycle. I think I have now followed about 5 new blogs tonight alone!

However, many have been posting this "Currently" thing, well, I tracked it down to an awesome blog (of someone who I believe would fit right in with me and my friends) Oh Boy 4th Grade

Let's hope I am doing this right:

Im not terribly interesting, however, Ive had a VERY relaxing summer for once!

<3Alison


2 comments:

  1. From what I can tell, you are doing it right :) I too would love a million dollars to spend on my classroom, and also love the Narnia books!
    ~Amy
    www.teachingwithsparkle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost said that we needed rain on my currently that I posted a few minutes ago and then it started POURING here! Glad I found your blog through Farley's linky! :)

    Casey
    Second Grade Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete